9:34:00

Movies I watched and loved II.


So I just got sick with a cold and therefore had a lot of time to kill. Movies, here I come.
Here are some I watched and loved recently:

1. Earthquake Bird
This movie was an almost perfection. Let's start with the fact that I love Alicia Vikander. She's my most favourite actress and I have a lot of favourite actresses, you know. Then I also have a weak spot for asian culture. Having said that, the story was very strong & smart but a for me a bit heartwrenching. Still loved it though and would definitely encourage watching it.







2. Lean on Pete
What a delicously made movie. I've been taken aback by the subtle stimuli it offers. The main character is played so well. And c'mon there's a horse in it.






 3. 8 Femmes
Let's finish it with this classic. 8 Femmes. Loved it the first time I saw it, loved it this time. The plot is great, it's fun, and the costumes. Oh the costumes.







Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.

Copyright © 2016 Marketa Kubes , Blogger