23:31:00

Valentino Pre-Fall 2017


Oh my, I knew I loved the latest Valentino show so I was pretty excited about the upcoming one, but I didn't expected I'll get that euphoric. It's been just a while I actually told myself not to paint for some period of time, just because I got too frustrated. So I decided to quit for a while but! I feel so inspired now that I've already made some prints of these photos and now it lays on my vanilla bed sheets in a nice color harmony. So I bet I'll save it for the sake of tomorrow.

(mmm that one is actually my favourite)














Anyway, I've read Pierpaolo Piccioli found his inspiration in the abstract pieces of the french designer Nathalie du Pastier and I kinda like it:



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.

Copyright © 2016 Marketa Kubes , Blogger